Centro de donación de Microsoft:
Categoría de Software:
Office Standard is an integrated collection of programs and services designed to work together to enable optimized information work.
This donation provides one license for installing the software on a single device. Request one license for each device on which you will install it. See a summary of Volume Licensing Product Use Rights for specific licensing details.
Which Versions of This Software Are Available?
You can choose to download the current version or the previous version of this software. You can find out which version is the current one on the Current Versions of Microsoft Products page. In addition, you can download the software in any language that's available.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use the applications in the Office suite to
- Create, share, and edit documents with colleagues in other locations
- Track and highlight data trends
- Broadcast documents and live presentations for an audience via their web browsers
Applications in This Suite
The Standard suite includes the following applications.
- Excel is a spreadsheet application with data analysis and visualization tools.
- OneNote is a note-taking application that allows various types of content to be shared among team members.
- Outlook is a time and information manager that integrates email, calendar, contacts, and tasks.
- PowerPoint is a presentation graphics program with capabilities for text effects, sound, and animation.
- Publisher is a desktop publishing program that allows people with basic layout skills to create a wide variety of publications.
- Word is a full-featured word-processing program.
- Ribbon: The Office ribbon enhances usability by bringing together the most popular formatting and creation tools in a single, unified design.
- Web and mobile access: With Office Online and free apps for mobile devices, users at separate locations can co-author or edit the same file at the same time. They can use any web browser or mobile device running Windows, iOS, or Android.
- Cloud storage: Office applications integrate with OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, and SharePoint, so you can access your files across devices.
- Multiple file format support: Most Office applications, including Word and Excel, can save or export files as PDF or XPS documents natively, without requiring you to download and install add-ons.
Important Volume Licensing Information
With Office suites and applications, you can choose between two types of volume license keys for product activation: a Key Management Service (KMS) license key or a Multiple Activation Key (MAK). Organizations will be provided with both types of keys on the Microsoft Volume Licensing website.
Microsoft also offers instructions on how to use a MAK or KMS key to activate volume editions of Office.
Obtaining This Product
Installing this product requires you to download the software from the Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC) and enter a license key. You can download any available version or language for your product.
The license key allows you to install the product on as many computers as you have received licenses for. This quantity is specified in the email you receive from TechSoup after you request this product.
Expect two emails.
- When your donation request has been approved, TechSoup will send a message to your organization email address. This email will confirm the number of licenses you have requested and provide information about how to use the VLSC once Microsoft accepts your license agreement. Make sure the email address in your organization details is up to date by visiting your account.
- Microsoft will send an email welcoming your organization to the VLSC. This email will indicate that Microsoft has accepted your license agreement. After you receive this email, you'll be able to follow the steps in the first email you received from TechSoup to obtain your donation through the VLSC.
Under the Software Assurance program, you have the right to install any new release of products covered in the agreement during the term of your coverage.
Product restrictions can be found under Microsoft's eligibility guidelines.